Sunday, June 5, 2011

Prom 2011

Prom 2011
Deevs & Collette
Junior Year

I know this is a LOT of photos, but it was tough to narrow it down even to THESE, because they were all SOOOOO good!
Deevs and Collette enjoy each other's company SO much and have SO much fun together - and I had borrowed Miss M's good DSLR camera - that this made the time taking photos really fun!
I WISH I had understood an appreciated it more when Jade and Lando were younger. When they said they didn't want me there or didn't give me the details, I wish I would've known that you don't listen to that... you just GO and take the photos... they will be glad later.
Live & Learn!
THE LOVELY CORSAGE
HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BOUTONNIERE
TA-DA!
BREAKING OUT THE CORSAGE
PETALS IN THE WIND

SO CUTE!
THE OBLIGATORY GROUP SHOT
"MIRANDA" FACES
WORKING ON LEARNING THE CAMERA

SUCH A GENTLEMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment