Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Marvelous March!

Of course the MOST important March event is Dad's birthday!
(And Grammie's bday. Oh, and I guess there is St. Patrick's Day.)

Anyhow, for his 41st and 3rd bday, Mom & Dad went to dinner at Javier's and allowed Miss M to walk around the outdoor mall with a new boy. Dad is the NICEST... he let his birthday celebration center around making sure his baby girl was happy.

GIFT STACK
TOES ON THE NOSE SHIRT (BELLY BUTTON)
AWESOME & COMFY OLUKAI SHOES (BELLY BUTTON)
WATCH - (3 YEAR OLD PRESENT)
"THANK YOU" KISS
LANDO'S GIFTS TO DAD
HAMMER AND SOCKET SET (I think... although, I do NOT know my tools :)
FLAN AT JAVIER'S
Happy 41st and 3rd, Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, many life moments do not fit in an "event"... they simply ARE. They are not neatly categorized but they matter nonetheless. These are a few such moments...

New iphone photo... I didn't know how to work the "zoom" yet,
so I actually had to get this close to him, little by little...
which is why he is staring at me like that! ~hahaha
Lovers at the pier

It just keep going up & up... this is already looking CHEAP, comparatively!
Landon's new "ink" :/

No comments:

Post a Comment